Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

busy, busy, busy

it's already been a while since the last time i've been here. i never thought i'd get too busy like this that i won't have much time to visit my blog here and put on some updates and entries. i miss practicing my writings here haha...

let me just go back a little bit in time wherein some important events in the family have passed:

april 1 and 2 were birthdays of my dad and my younger sister respectively. since it happened on the regular weekdays, we just got together at night. we just had a simple get together and had just a simple celebration. okay naman... we enjoyed those two nights together. thank God for all His blessings for us all.


that's all for now...
i'll be back here again when i already have something good enough to share with you all.

for the meantime, it's so long...

bye

;-)


0 comments: